Feb 15, 2009

My job


My job is the designing different kinds of mobil phones.
There is one such as, but not limited to you use it too.
I design the special mobil phone which use population satellite.
Generally, the design is as follows.
1:Specification examination(the customer's demand)
2:Whole design(general view design)
3:Simulation
4:Edith of the circuit
5:Pre-production samples
6:Experiment confirmation
7: mass production and to the customer
We can expect to enjoy increasingly useful more and more from them.

3 comments:

  1. how about beer? y u r called beer hall? I want to know more about japanese beer...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tahnks for your comment
    Mr. Kennhyn

    Yes my nickname is beer hall.
    Please call me beer hall.
    So I can talk about japanses beer.
    Next time I try to put up about Japanese beers.
    Expect of it please.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey shige.

    testing..testing...

    haha

    keep beering!

    ReplyDelete